Business (BTEC Level 3)
National Extended Certificate
If the subject has not been studied at GCSE: GCSE grade 4 in English Language or English Literature and Mathematics
This course is for those who are interested in learning about the business as part of a balanced programme of A Level and/or BTEC study.
Students are requires to complete 4 units. 3 of these units are mandatory (83%) and 2 of these units are externally assessed (58%).
It is a two year programme equivalent to one A Level.
• Exploring Business
• Developing a Marketing Campaign (externally assessed)
• Personal and Business Finance (externally assessed)
• Recruitment and Selection Process
• Investigating Customer Service
• Market Research
• The English Legal System
• Work Experience in Business
The skills gained during this course will help to prepare you for Further or Higher Education, not necessarily in business-related subjects.